Partner with us. As one of the Yukon’s most loved and well-attended destinations, the MacBride Museum provides a perfect opportunity for companies to meet their marketing and outreach goals along with their community and social responsibility objectives.
Thanks to generous corporate support, MacBride Museum has developed a series of exhibitions in our Innovators series showcasing the ingenuity, adaptability and success of Yukoners. We illustrated the early development of hydro power with ATCO Yukon Electrical Ltd, the development of the Whitehorse dam and evolution of power generation with Yukon Energy and we created an overview of the Yukon telecommunications history with the Hougen Group of Companies.
MacBride delivers a large audience, engaged members, a strong design team and bespoke programs to help share your story in our community.
MacBride Museum offers lecture series, walking tours, children’s camps and daily and weekly activities. Consider the following sponsorship opportunities relating to our programs:
- a quarterly evening program for adults;
- a weekly children’s program;
- a week of camp that features a theme that speaks to you;
- a lecture series;
- Become a naming sponsor of our historic walking tours;
- Work with MacBride Museum to develop programs that resonate with your sponsorship objectives.
Exhibits are one of the most integral parts of the work of MacBride Museum. Our collection and research are used to tell the Yukon’s stories in a unique and engaging way that truly reflects the values and traditions of the people that have called this place home. The sponsorship of exhibits is another meaningful way to partner in the important work of the museum. Consider the following options:
- Sponsor an exhibit on the Whitehorse Inn, featuring stories about the music that made the Yukon a dynamic place to live;
- Sponsor an interactive geology lab in the Children’s Museum;
- Sponsor an audio exhibit featuring Yukon storytellers in the Yukon First Nations Gallery.
MacBride Museum hosts dozens of special events throughout the year. Consider partnering with us to sponsor one of our events that best meets your partnership goals. Examples of events that are available for sponsorship:
- Monthly Wayback Wednesdays
- Gala Events
- Night at the Museum Activities
- Festivals and Films
- Book Launches